Welcome to my world of beautiful Queen Anne Style Wooden Dolls. I have been making dolls for many years. My recent creations have been wooden dolls inspired by antique wooden Queen Anne dolls from around 1680 to early 1800s. All my dolls hand carved from the wood and dressed on hand stitched costumes of this period.

FOR MORE INFORMATION CONTACT
ARTDOMART@YAHOO.COM

Friday, April 25, 2014

Queen Anne doll reproduction , little gentleman , ready and available for sale

 Little gentleman  , ready and available for sale. Nice boy looking for family - mom or sisters !
Named Adam ,  12" tall , carved from wood , antique glass eyes, wig made from original mohair men's wig from 18 century . For Adam's costume I am used all antique textiles : amazing French blue velvet with embroidery , early metallic trim , rubbed silk , French lace , so many details. Cloth is removable, exept shoes , but I made couple stitches to keep costume on the body .
Adam stand and sit well ( this doll just hip jointed)

Look the pictures
SOLD






  

No comments:

Post a Comment