Welcome to my world of beautiful Queen Anne Style Wooden Dolls. I have been making dolls for many years. My recent creations have been wooden dolls inspired by antique wooden Queen Anne dolls from around 1680 to early 1800s. All my dolls hand carved from the wood and dressed on hand stitched costumes of this period.

FOR MORE INFORMATION CONTACT
ARTDOMART@YAHOO.COM

Monday, June 26, 2017

Queen Anne doll little Lady

I am finished little Lady doll , she is 12" tall full jointed , antique glass eyes , human hair wig , dressed on all antique textiles, tiny shoes is removable , also I made for Lady hand fan ( from antique hand fan remains ) , very old antique ribbonwork on stomacher . She has nice and old look , like dolls coming from 17 century .

SOLD






1 comment:

  1. Titanium Dab nail tips - Titanium Art
    Download titanium pan Free 3D Titanium Dab nail tips online for free from TITanium Art. Free 3D, 2D and 3D designs for titanium bracelet nail salon, hair titanium framing hammer & body treatments, and titanium banger more. titanium bolt

    ReplyDelete